CMC 2013 is geared for missions and discipleship-minded individuals and organizations. This year’s event highlights a new “multiplex” presentation format. The multiplex format will provide you with a unique opportunity to participate in discussions driven by Church leaders who represent a diverse set of perspectives and disciplines. Imagine listening to a pastor, missionary and Christian business owner discuss together the challenges facing Christians as they respond to the call. This multi-vocal, multi-perspectival, and multi-disciplinary experience is what the multiplex format will deliver.
Each multiplex is accompanied by an array of workshops that allow you to dive deeper by constructing your own curriculum that cover subjects from missional parenting to Gospel-centered business ventures.
So what will the CMC 2013 experience be like?
- You will be encouraged to actively participate throughout the entire event.
- You will be challenged and mobilized by highly respected voices in Christian missions.
- You will meet, connect and collaborate with likeminded brothers and sisters from all over the country.
So what’s next?
- If you haven’t done so… register here. The last day to register is December 12.
- Join the community of people who have already committed to attend online by visiting our Facebook Page.
- Share this event with friends and family who share your passion for missions and discipleship.
This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)